Armedica Hi-Lo Treatment Table - AM-BA 350
Armedica AM-BA Series Hi-Lo Treatment Table has heavy-duty steel tube Hi-Lo control which allows adjustment of the table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. The unique design makes the Bar Activated Hi-Lo Control easy for the clinician to use from anywhere around the table, yet out of the patient way as they get on and off the table.
Key Points of Armedica AM-BA Series
- Hi-Lo control which allows adjustment
- Unique design
- Electric height adjustment eases patient transfers to reduce clinician strain
- Two-section top Bar-activated control scheme enables hands-free height
- Armedica AM-BA Series Hi-Lo Treatment Table has pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- 34oz heavy-duty vinyl with permablok 3 bacterial protection
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 27" Wide, Non-Elevating Center Section
- 4 caster base with 4" total lock ball bearing casters
- Head section raises 45 degrees and lowers 90 degrees
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Contoured face/nose opening in head section
- 1-1/2" firm density foam tops
- Power: 110 volts, 60Hz motor
- Top section: 3 piece
- Maximum height: 37"
- Minimum height: 18"
- Length: 76"
- User Manual