Dynatronics SolarisPlus D719T
Description: Solaris Plus delivers 6 stimulation waveforms including IFC, Premodulated, Biphasic, Russian, High Volt, Microcurrent and Fixed Frequency IFC/Premod. In addition, Solaris Plus offers 3-Frequency Ultrasound and TriWave Light Therapy. The D719T Combo has enough power to deliver up to 5 channels of stim, ultrasound and TriWave Light Therapy through both Probe and Pads – all at the same time.
- 5 channels of electrotherapy
- 6 E-Stim Waveforms (IFC, Premod, Biphasic, Russian, High Volt, Microcurrent, Fixed Frequency IFC/Premod
- 1, 2 & 3 MHz ultrasound
- Target and Target Sweep
- Power Requirement: 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 W
- Fuse: 250 V, T5AH high break
- Dimensions: 18.5”W x 4”H x 12”D
- Weight: 8.2 pounds
- Certification: NEMKO-US 60601-1
- Warranty: Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
- Optional Accessories:
- DCP3 TriWave Attended Light Therapy Probe with Blue, Red and Infrared wavelengths of photonic energy. Light Probe sold separately.
- DLP3 Triwave Un-attended Light Therapy Pads with Blue, Red and Infrared wavelengths of photonic energy. Light Pads sold separately.
- DTSP1 Dynatronics ThermoStim Probe combining cold and heat with electrical stimulation and soft-tissue mobilization. Temperature ranges from 35 degrees cold to 112 degrees hot. ThermoStim Probe sold separately.
- D71CART Solaris Plus Mobile Cart provides ample storage space with 3 drawers. Constructed with a low center of gravity to prevent tipping. Solaris Plus Cart sold separately.
- Tags: Dynatronics, Solaris, SolarisPlus, Solaris Plus, electrotherapy, estim, e-stim, IFC, interferential, premodulated, premod, biphasic, Russian, hi volt, high volt, microcurrent, fixed frequency interferential, ultrasound, 1MHz, 2 MHz, 3MHz, combo, combo unit, light therapy, laser, cold laser, photons, photo therapy, photonic energy, photonic stimulation, LED, SLD, diode, acute pain, sub-acute pain, chronic pain, pain, functional medicine, sports medicine, modalities, modality, PAMS, physical agent modality, wavelength, nanometer, therapy, therapeutic, physical therapy, chiropractic, sports medicine, athletic training, pain management, physical medicine, rehab, rehabilitation, sports performance, sale, discount, professional pricing, contract price, bundle therapy, reimbursement, wound healing, blue light, MRSA.