Therabody Wave Roller
Whether you're an avid foam roller or looking to round out your recovery routine, Wave Roller is a versatile way to meet your body's needs, providing a smooth, quiet roll with just the right amount of pressure.
The Wave Roller combines powerful vibration therapy and an innovative wave texture to deliver the most powerful, efficient full-body foam rolling experience. This Bluetooth® enabled vibrating foam roller allows you to connect to the Therabody app for personalized recovery routines, releasing tension and increasing mobility where you need it most.
- 5 Customized Vibration Settings: Featuring 5 powerful vibration frequencies, which can be adjusted to your comfort level to help release soreness, reduce tension, increase range of motion, and improve movement.
- Smart Connectivity: Connects to the Therabody app via Bluetooth for total control of your rolling experience. Adjust vibration intensity and discover guided Wave Series recovery routines specifically tailored to your needs.
- Innovative Wave Texture: Muscle work is all about applying varied angles of pressure to an area in need. The Wave Duo’s innovative wave grooves add an additional dimension of pressure to the muscle, while simultaneously providing superior traction control.
- High Performance Materials: Rigorously tested to the highest standards of quality and durability, the Wave Roller provides full-body support while withstanding constant use. 12 inches of high-density PU foam is specially equipped to dampen sound for a quiet yet powerful experience.
Features and Benefits:
- High-density foam for noise dampening
- Smart device with Bluetooth® connectivity
- 5 customizable vibration frequencies
- 3-hour battery life for sustained use
- Hypo-allergenic surface
- 12" for full-body support
Indications and Uses:
- Large Muscle Groups: Wave Roller maximizes contact with the body, making it an extremely efficient option to roll out large muscle groups like the hamstrings, quads, and back.
- Full-Body Recovery: The Wave Roller maximizes surface area to allow for a complete full-body roll, ideal for those who want to increase tension release and recovery more generally across the body.
- Hips and Upper Back: Wave Roller’s asymmetrical, wave-shaped grooves provide the texture and traction needed to apply optimal pressure across areas of the body with varying surface areas, like the hip and upper back.