E-STIM and Ultrasound professional combination therapy machine
The microprocessor controlled ComboCare™ is a professional two-channel electrotherapy device that combines clinical ultrasound therapy with five treatment waveforms: IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS waveform. A dual frequency 5 cm2 sound head comes standard with the unit and the large, easy-to-read LCD panel allows clinicians to quickly set up treatment parameters. The ComboCare's portable design allows it to be transported to patients or kept stationary at clinics. The advanced operating system ensures a complete range of therapy no matter where it is used.
The ComboCare features several amplitude modulation options and the interferential and premodulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option. The advanced operating system ensures a complete range of therapy no matter where you use it! You can choose between several different amplitude modulation options. The interferential and premodulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option.
Features and Benefits:
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output
- Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance and programmable timer
- Waveforms include: IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS waveform
- 10 presets per waveform totaling 50 presets in all
- 20 ultrasound presets
- User-defined memory positions for user protocols
- Designed for tabletop, therapy cart or mobile use
- Includes four (50 x 50 mm) adhesive electrodes, four (50 x100 mm) adhesive electrodes, two sets of rubber electrodes with sponges, two elastic straps, two sets of lead wires, AC adapter and power cord, electrical stimulation cable, electrode wire for ultrasound combination, 5 cm2 ultrasound head, transmission gel and operating manual
- 2-year warranty