Composite polymer tank.
HydraTherm was designed to address the dangers and inconveniences associated with conventional stainless steel heating devices such as: scalding hot temperatures, rust, mildew, and difficult cleaning protocols. The result is a moist heat therapy system that improves infection prevention, reduces the risk of patient injury, and costs less to maintain — requiring as few as two cleanings per year.
Features and Benefits:
- Composite plastic tank prevents rust formation
- Low water sensor shuts off heating element when water level drops to an unsafe level
- Digital thermostat displays current temperature and allows push-button temperature adjustment
- Two composite pack organization options
- Divider System with lift handles to give easy access to packs without needing tongs
- Rack System mimics traditional heater organization options, maximizing tank capacity
- Optional drain pump speeds up the draining process, and allows the tank to be emptied into a sink
- Optional side-mount fold-away shelf creates a convenient prep area for heat therapy