Biofreeze Pain Relief Roll-on
Menthol-based topical pain relief gel for aching joints and muscles
Fast acting and long lasting, cooling menthol formula delivers penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, simple backaches, joint pain, bruises, and arthritis. There is no limit to what you can do when you cool your aches and pains.
Biofreeze Professional Topical Pain Relief Gel features an easy-to-apply, smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief. The Biofreeze Professional roll-on applicator is perfect for applying an even amount of strong pain relief gel to the desired area.
Plus, the Biofreeze Pain Relief Gel in a tube is perfect for quick and easy access in a training room or clinic.
Biofreeze Professional Topical Pain Relief Gel is a great alternative to other pain relief solutions. It is non-systemic, non-narcotic, and contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances. Relieve your patient's pain now with Biofreeze!
Features and Benefits:
- #1 clinically recommended menthol topical pain relief brand
- Biofreeze Professional Menthol Pain Relieving Gel applies easily and penetrates for pain relief
- Fast acting and long lasting, cooling menthol formula delivers penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, simple backaches, joint pain, bruises, and arthritis
- Biofreeze is a clinically recommended brand; trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers
- Product is not tested on animals, made with USP grade menthol, and free of NSAIDs
Biofreeze Pain Relief Gel is well-suited for application on small and large muscle areas. It provides fast-acting pain relief to sore muscles and joints.
- Pre-treatment: Apply to your patient’s muscles before treatment to help manage their pain. Biofreeze provides a cooling effect for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- Post-treatment: Apply after treatment to extend your care beyond the patient's office visit.
- At-home: Help patients manage pain between visits by instructing them in using Biofreeze at home as directed. Recommended frequency up to 4x per day for management of acute pain.