Aquashield Half Leg Cast and Bandage Protector
Watertight cast and dressing cover for bathing and swimming
Size(s): Small, Regular
The AquaShield Half Leg Watertight Cast & Bandage Protector is a latex-free, plastic protective cover for casts, bandages, dressings, burns, prostheses, and other conditions required to remain dry during bathing and showering.
The AquaShield may be used in the shower, bath, pool or spa. It is used as moisture protection for fractures, sprains, foot, ankle, hand and knee surgery, PICC sites, lymphedema therapy, and water therapy. If you need to keep a limb dry, the AquaShield Cast & Bandage Protector has you covered.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Performance Material - The AquaShield is made of polyurethane — a virtually indestructible material that’s 40 to 50 times stronger than materials used by our competitors. It will not tear when pulled over a fiberglass cast and stretches easily to form a comfortable, non-constrictive seal
- Durable - Because of the strength of polyurethane construction, the AquaShield can be used again and again, and will even outlast a patient’s convalescence
- Safety - The risk of allergic reactions to latex is one we’re not prepared to take. Rather than expose patients to the possibility of anaphylactic shock, we rely on the safety of latex-free polyurethane
- Non-Slip Sole - An added safety feature is our SkidSafe™ sole which provides unparalleled traction on wet or slippery surfaces
- Easy to Use - The AquaShield slips over a cast or bandage without any drag or snag. In keeping with our commitment to patients’ ease and comfort, our arm models have a mitten shape that offers better tactile feel and grip
|Small||7 - 9in|
|Regular||9 - 12.5in|