Bauerfeind EpiTrain Elbow Brace
Elbow support for relief from severe, persistent elbow pain and injury
Size(s): 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain® braces and supports deliver targeted relief for severe, persistent elbow pain, also called golfer’s elbow or tennis elbow. It gets to work right at the root of the problem: the tendons and muscles of the elbow and forearm.
- Alleviates pain and relieves the irritated muscle-tendon junction
- Improves elbow mobility
- Allows inflammation and swelling to subside more quickly
- Offers a perfect fit, breathable knitted fabric and a particularly soft bending zone
When your elbow tissue is over-strained, achy, swollen or inflamed, Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain braces deliver the relief you need. As you move, the special knitted support with built-in stabilizing pads stimulates muscles and helps healing. EpiTrain has a compression massage effect on the soft tissue during movement, which relieves pain, activates the surrounding muscles, reduces swelling and stabilizes joints.
Because the knit fabric adapts to your every movement, the support won’t cut into you or slip. This is why the material is softer and more elastic at the edge of the support. Our soft fabric won’t irritate your skin like neoprene braces. Because our fabric is breathable, it keeps moisture away from your skin, for a cooling effect.
Whether you suffer from golfer’s or tennis elbow, arthritis or are recovering from an injury or surgery, get the support and pain relief you need with Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain elbow braces and supports.
Features and Benefits:
- Three-dimensional train active knit for a perfect fit
- Reduced pressure at the edges prevents constriction
- High elasticity for easy fitting and removal, comfortable to wear
- Viscoelastic Epicon+ pads with epicondyle cut-outs support and provide pressure relief for the elbow, accelerate absorption of edema and effusion to ensure the secure positioning of the support
- Firmer material components with frictional nubs relieve pain and encourage the elbow's healing process
- Elbow area with a soft and breathable zone improves wearing comfort
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer's elbow
- Elbow pain
- Swelling of the elbow
- Elbow tendinitis
- Elbow arthritis
|0||8-1/4 - 9in|
|1||9 - 9-3/4in|
|2||9-3/4 - 10-3/4in|
|3||10-3/4 - 11-1/2in|
|4||11-1/2 - 12-1/4in|
|5||12-1/4 - 13in|
|6||13 - 13-3/4in|
Wash and Care Instructions:
Machine wash your brace in cold water using the gentle or delicate cycle. Wash separately using laundry detergent with no additives (do not use fabric softener or Woolite).