BioSkin Thumb Splint
Thumb brace and splint for support and protection for thumb injuries
Hand(s): Left or Right
Size(s): XS - Medium, Large - XXL
BioSkin's Thumb Splint is a low-profile thumb brace designed to immobilize the thumb while still allowing full use of the other fingers. It is constructed from BioSkin's hypoallergenic, breathable, and soft material so it can be comfortably worn for hours at a time. A rigid, yet customizable, aluminum stay runs along the thumb to provide support and immobilization. The brace then wraps around the wrist, providing compression to reduce pain and enhance recovery. It can be worn on either your left or right hand and comes in two different sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Features rounded-edge velcro tabs.
- Designed to be put on with one hand.
- Removable and adjustable stay. It is constructed from a supportive yet flexible aluminum that can be bent to fit the exact contours of your thumb and hand.
- Lined with a soft, moisture-wicking microfleece for all day comfort and climate control.
- The final strap wraps around the wrist to provide a comfortable compression to the joint. Compression helps to relieve pressure and pain in the joint during rehabilitation.
|Length of Thumb
|XS - Medium
|3.25 - 4.25 in
|8 - 11 cm
|Large to XXL
|4.25 - 5.25 in
|11 - 14 cm
- Thumb Sprains
- Gamekeeper's/Skier’s Thumb
- Thumb Pain