Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Cervical Wrap
Microwaveable and freezable moist packs for pain relief and swelling
Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Cervical Wrap provides relief for muscular and soft tissue neck injuries.
Packs retain heat or cold for 20 to 40 minutes per application. Features hook and loop closures, which allow the user to move about during therapy. Microwavable so they can provide nearly continuous heat therapy. When used cold, the product conforms to contours, even at -20F (-30C), allowing comfortable soothing cold applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Made of a tough, flexible gel covered with a four-way stretch material that allows maximum conformity, comfort and heat/cold transfer
- Elasto-Gel™ wraps are specially designed to simultaneously apply pressure and hot or cold therapy
- Gel is covered in a blue, 4-way stretch material
- Can be placed in the microwave or a conventional oven for heat therapy or in a freezer for cold therapy
- Retains heat or cold for 20 to 40 minutes
- If punctured, the gel will not leak and the wrap remains usable
- Most* models include a removable, washable cover
- 6mo guarantee
- Not made with natural rubber latex