Richmar InTENSity 10 Digital TENS Unit
Rechargeable TENS & EMS combo electrotherapy device
The InTENSity 10 Digital TENS Unit is one of the most popular stimulating units in the InTENSity premium digital device family. This device comes equipped with 10 pre-set, clinically-tested, pain-relieving TENS treatment programs, organized by different body parts, making it one of the easiest, and most effective, TENS devices available on the market today. With the press of 2 buttons, the device is ready to operate effectively based on the area of the body being treated, with a customized treatment program based on clinical research protocols. An AC power adapter, and removable belt clip, also come with the device for effective therapy on the go.
Explanation of TENS:
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, or TENS, is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. It uses small electrical impulses sent through the skin to stimulate the nerves in an affected area of the body to modify your pain perception. It is important to note that TENS is not a cure for any physiological ailment, but rather just a means of controlling pain. TENS will not necessarily work for every user's particular set of needs, and exact results will always vary for each individual, but for most users, it is very effective in reducing, or eliminating pain altogether, allowing for a return to normal, every day activity.
A TENS unit, such as the InTENSity 10, is often recommended to be used for the relief of chronic intractable pain, acute post-traumatic pain, acute post-surgical pain, and arthritic pain, among other conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Waveform: Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260µs microseconds
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-105mA peak at 1000 ohms
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Power Supply: 9.0V Alkaline battery, type: 6LR61, or AC Adapter (100-240V)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs (With Battery)
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous
- Electrode Detection Function:
- Amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when it reaches 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Optimal electrode placement is about 2-3 inches apart.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.55" x 0.9"
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Package Includes Everything Needed To Begin Treatment Right Away:
- 1x InTENSity 10 unit
- 1x Pair of 45" Lead Wires (Part #: WW3005)
- 1x 9v Alkaline Longer-Lasting Battery (Part #: TA5013-I)
- AC Power Adapter (Part #: DI0001x)
- 1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive, Reusable Electrodes (Part #: EP2020WC2-INTM)
- Instruction Manual
- Hard Carrying Case