IOMED Iogel Iontophoresis Electrodes
Disposable electrodes for transdermal drug delivery with iontophoresis
Size(s): Small, Medium, Large
For a variety of treatment sites, IOMED Iogel Iontophoresis Disposable Electrodes can be employed. It has a clear adhesive that enables precise application at the intended location. The Gel Sponge allows perfect skin-to-electrode contact and offers an ultrasonic gel-like conducting medium. The EZ fill window offers no-stick handling while safeguarding glue during hydration. Without the need for chemical buffers, its silver-silver chloride stabilizes pH and transmits more effectively than carbon. Iontophoresis electrodes are for single use.
Each case includes 12 kits.
Features and Benefits:
- Elliptical Shape: Follows the line of the tendon
- Clear Adhesive: Allows precise placement on target site
- Three Sizes: Color-coded small, medium and large for easy identification IOMED's®
- Patented Technologies: Provide the greatest comfort - Decrease set-up time
- Silver-Silver Chloride*: Conducts more efficiently than carbon - Stabilizes pH without using chemical buffers
- GelSponge: Ensures complete contact between the electrode and the skin surface -Provides a conductive medium similar to ultrasound gel
- EZ Fill Window: Protects adhesive during hydration and handling - Provides no-stick handling