Med Spec Padded Arm Sling
Shoulder support for dislocations, separations, and other injuries
Arm: Left or Right
Provides support and protection without skimping on the amount of padding in the shoulder strap area. While most slings skimp on the padding used in the shoulder strap and/or the materials used for the sling portion, this product delivers high marks on comfort. The sling features a soft padded strap that provides exceptional comfort for the patient and a breathable sling pocket for comfort.
Perfect for acute shoulder injuries, the Med Spec Padded Arm Sling is a favorite for use with shoulder dislocations, and separations. The thumb loop in front helps position the arm sling properly and prevents slippage off of your forearm. It's both economical and made here in the USA. The padded arm sling can be used for arm casts, for managing acute shoulder injuries such as strains, sprains, and rotator cuff tears, or for providing support following shoulder dislocations or subluxation injuries.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft padded strap provides exceptional comfort around your neck
- The strap is easily adjusted to allow the patient to position the padded arm sling in the desired position
- Breathable, lightweight material for all-day comfort
- A convenient thumb loop provides increased functionality and prevents the sling from sliding off your arm
- Fits right and left sides