ParaBath Paraffin Wax Heating Unit
Paraffin wax heating unit for pain, inflammation and dry skin relief
The Parabath Paraffin Wax Heating Unit is used to relieve pain associated with arthritis and chronic joint inflammation for the hands, wrists, feet, ankles and elbows. The paraffin wax heats tissues and muscles, helping move excess fluid from the surrounding tissue while improving joint lubrication. The large tank can also be used to soften dry, cracked skin.
Perfect for heat therapy, helping to relieve pain and improve joint mobility! For use, add low-melt paraffin wax to the heating system and place the lid on the unit to cover the melting tank. Wait a minimum of 5 hours before submerging your hand, foot or any other affected body part to feel the soothing relief provided by paraffin wax. The usable operating temperature is from 126°-134°F/52°-57°C.
This bath unit features a stainless steel tank with an insulated outer housing to help retain heat and ensure safe operation. The unit has inside dimensions measuring 12"" x 6"" x 6"" and outside dimensions 16.25"" x 10.5"" x 8.75”.
This unit comes equipped with 6 lbs. of unscented paraffin.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides soothing moist heat to warm joints, tissue and skin for the treatment of arthritis, strains, sprains and joint stiffness
- The deep oversized stainless steel tank with insulated outer housing allows easy immersion of the hand and wrist, food and ankle, or elbow
- Each set includes a 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on the unit and 6 lbs. of unscented paraffin wax that melts into a highly transparent liquid
- Lightweight, portable construction is perfect for use at home or in a clinical setting with a cover to keep the contents secured
- Controlled using a thermostat from 126-134 degrees Fahrenheit and requires 110/120 volts