RangeMaster BlueRanger Shoulder Pulley
Over the door shoulder pulley system for improving range of motion
Door Attachments: Nylon Strap, Metal Bracket
Eliminate shoulder pain with the BlueRanger Shoulder Pulley. Perfect for recovery and rehabilitation of an injury or surgery or if you are just looking to improve strength and mobility. Proven to increase your range of motion if you’re suffering from arthritis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder syndrome, rotator cuff injury, bursitis and other impingement issues.
The shoulder self lubricates with movement. No movement? No lubrication (and pain!) Smooth movements with a shoulder pulley help the shoulder lubricate itself. “Oil” for the shoulder is stored in a sub-surface tissue sack called the bursa. The only way this “synovial fluid” can be pumped from the bursa through the shoulder is with movement – and that’s exactly what the shoulder pulley is designed to help you with!
Affordable, simple and effective, this shoulder therapy system is highly recommended by physical therapists at every stage of shoulder rehabilitation.
Features and Benefits:
- Restore Shoulder Health: Shoulder pulleys use the force of gravity to gently increase range of motion and blood flow to the shoulder joint. This passive exercise helps the healing process and gets you to a pain-free range of motion.
- Superior Quality: Made with a custom pulley with zinc-coated housing to resist deformation over time. Cleated handles allow easy adjustability of the 85-inch cord to ensure comfort and easy use.
- #1 Recovery Tool: Ideal for preventing shoulder surgery, assisting in rehabilitation after surgery or injuries, and for general range of motion improvement. Greatly increased functional range and reduces shoulder pain due to arthritis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis), rotator cuff injury, bursitis, and other impingement issues.
Indications and Uses:
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- Rotator cuff injury
- Other impingement issues
Available Attachment Types:
- Nylon Door Strap: The nylon web strap attaches the pulley system over the top of any closed door.
- Metal Door Bracket: This over door hanger makes it easy to attach the pulley system over the top of your door. Fits most 2 inch doors and is specifically designed not to cause damage to door finish.