Richmar TheraTouch CX4 With Cart
E-STIM and Ultrasound professional combination therapy machine
The Theratouch CX4 is an advanced combination four channel electrotherapy and ultrasound system. It offers a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design. The CX4 offers four-channels for stimulation.
Equipped with full color, menu driven touch screens and a bilingual interface, the TheraTouch CX4 guides you step by step when setting up a treatment manually, or when selecting from predefined clinical protocols. The CX4 includes an anatomical library with electrode placement recommendations, to ensure treatment efficacy and clinic efficiency. The therapeutic ultrasound can also be combined with stimulation using the dedicated stim channel and any supplied waveform.
Features and Benefits:
- 1 MHz and 3 MHz therapeutic ultrasound
- Pulsed and continuous operating modes
- Ergonomically designed 5cm² sound head included with a maximum BNR ratio of 5:1
- 4 channels of stimulation with the following waveforms
- High Volt
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS) is a unique stimulation waveform that replicates the typical firing pattern of normal muscle contractions, used to effectively re-educate weak and inhibited muscles following surgery, injury, or trauma
- Eight preset clinical protocols for stimulation, with ability to customize parameters and save up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
- Bilingual interface selectable between English and Spanish
- Three–year warranty