Richmar® TheraTouch CX4 Combo Unit
TheraTouch CX4: advanced four-channel combination unit, bilingual interface, clinical protocols, anatomical library with electrode placement recommendations. Ultrasound can be combined with stimulation using the dedicated stim channel, using any supplied waveform.
- 1 MHz and 3 MHz therapeutic ultrasound
- 4 channels of stimulation with the following waveform: IFC, Premod, Biphasic (symmetrical, asymmetrical, RAAS), NMS, Russian, High Volt, Microcurrent.
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS) is a unique waveform that replicates the typical firing pattern of normal muscle contractions, used to effectively re-educate weak and inhibited muscles following surgery, injury, or trauma
- Eight preset protocols, with 99 user-defined protocols for future use
- Bilingual interface selectable between English and Spanish
- Three–year warranty