Richmar TheraTouch DX2 Shortwave Diathermy
Advanced shortwave diathermy machine for better patient experience
Original price $7,495.00 - Original price $7,495.00
Original price $7,495.00
$7,495.00 - $7,495.00
Current price $7,495.00
TheraTouch DX2 introduces several new advancements in safety, convenience, and efficiency compared to other shortwave diathermy devices.
Features and Benefits:
- Scientific Dosage Control: Scientific Dosage Control (SDC) allows for two additional dosimetry settings within Dose III to provide more options for therapeutic heating within patient comfort tolerances.
- DOSE I - Subthermal
- DOSE II - Mild Heat
- DOSE III - Low Heat
- DOSE IV - Vigorous Heat
- The heating effect from Dose IV can be uncomfortable due to decreased muscle mass and/or the thinness of the skin, such as with geriatric patients. To better meet the needs of these patients, SDC provides two additional increments of heating to Dose III:
- DOSE III SDC M - Moderate Heat
- DOSE III SDC H - High Heat
- High Efficiency Auto-Tuning (H.E.A.T.): Resonant auto-tuning technology continually measures and adjusts to changes in the patient's impedance to provide maximum energy transmission, resulting in faster heating and shorter treatment times.
- Microcirculation Indication: The Microcirculation Indication is an exclusive parameter found in the DX2's Quick Link library to enhance tissue healing, based on studies of subthermal pulsed shortwave diathermy.
- Anatomical Treatment Guide for easy monode placement
- Save up to 99 user-defined favorites
- 9 evidence-based Quick Links by Indication
- Qualitative Thermal Dosimetry with six settings included
- Easy to use, touch-screen interface
- USB port for easy software upgrades
- Dual treatment indicators on unit and inductive drum
- 3 year warranty
- Flexible, Reliable Mechanical Arm: Five articulation points on the arm allow for easy positioning of the inductive drum to various body areas. In addition, the numerous friction joints hold the drum in position during treatments, preventing unwanted movement