Shuttle Systems Shuttle 2000-1
Adjustable leg press for exercise, clinical rehab & physical therapy
Packages: Standard Adjustable, Clinical, Clinical Plus
Trusted by Physical Therapists since 1985, the Shuttle 2000-1 provides smooth progressive resistance from 3lbs up to 160lbs at full extension. It is highly adjustable providing maximum patient comfort, making it ideal for acute and elderly patients.
The 2000-1 has the most adjustability of any of the Shuttle Systems machines. A horizontal carriage at 25in height, featuring a three position adjustable backrest, provides easy patient transfers. This model provides smooth progressive resistance up to 160lbs, allowing for resistance adjustments without disturbing the patient.
The PNF pulley tower system, available on select models, can also provide another dimension of treatments.
Features and Benefits:
- Three In One Machine
- Supine Leg Press
- Less Than Body Weight Plyometrics
- Early Stage Rehabilitation Tool
- Inspire Confidence: Inspires confidence through movements easily tolerated in early phases of rehabilitation and training.
- Patient Comfort and Adjustability: Maximum patient comfort when adjusting resistance and patient position.
- Easy Transfers: The Shuttle 2000-1 comes equipped with a 25” horizontal stand made for easy patient transfers.
- Standard Adjustable: Supine Leg Press with 8 Elasticords that provide up to 160 lbs of Progressive Resistance
- Clinical: Supine Leg Press with 8 Elasticords that provide up to 160 lbs of Progressive Resistance with Wobble Board and ROM Control.
- Clinical Plus: Supine Leg Press with 8 Elasticords that provide up to 160 lbs of Progressive Resistance with Wobble Board, ROM Control and PNF Total Body Tower System.
- Dimensions: 31 x 104in
- Floor Space Required - 3x 10ft
- Carriage Capacity - 350lbs
- Max Resistance - 200lbs
- Total Elasticords - 8 each weighing 12.5lb