THERABAND Latex Resistance Bands
Latex resistance bands for muscle toning & increased flexibility
THERABAND Latex Resistance Bands are designed to help users rehabilitate injuries, improve functional living and enhance athletic performance. The elastic exercise bands provide both positive and negative force on muscles and joints to help stretch, tone and condition all major muscle groups. These training bands are best used before working out to enhance stretches and prime the muscles for strenuous exercises.
The THERABAND color-coded resistance system allows users to easily track their progress from one level to the next. The exercise resistance bands come in levels that range from Super Light (2.4 lbs) to Elite (14.2 lbs). This pull-force tested system ensures users can increase the difficulty of their workouts over time to tone muscles and recover from injuries.
When rehabilitating injuries, choosing what you recover with is just as important as how you recover. The right exercise equipment is vital for recovering from any injury, large or small, and increasing strength, range of motion, and flexibility. Easily store THERABAND exercise bands for on-the-go personal and professional use.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium Latex Construction for Quality and Durability: Made with natural latex, THERABAND professional latex resistance bands combine excellent strength with familiar stretch response and tactile feel
- Transformational Results for Patients: Latex elastic bands maintain elongation properties and 100% consistent pull force over repeated use
- Proven Science: Clinically proven concept of increased resistance built into the THERABAND Trusted Progression™ System, with engineered progression levels ranging from Super Light (2.4 lbs) to XXXX-Heavy (14.2 lbs)
- Clinical Leader: Created by clinicians, for clinicians, these natural latex workout bands are trusted across the industry
- Advance Patient Care with Confidence: Elastic resistance provides positive and negative force on muscles and joints, gradually increasing to help patients safely recover from injuries
Levels of Resistance: