Aspen Vista MultiPost Collar Set with Replacement Pads
Neck brace for fixing unnatural head positions and spine misalignment
Original price $105.45 - Original price $105.45
$105.45 - $105.45
Current price $105.45
The Vista® MultiPost Collar is the latest addition to Aspen’s award-winning line of Vista Cervical Collars. This new, fully-adjustable collar with pivoting occipital panels adds an extra level of support for greater motion restriction. Like the original Vista Collar, the Vista MultiPost Collar is one-size-adjustable, virtually eliminating waste associated with collar sizing errors. It also features Aspen’s proven cotton-lined pads designed to enhance skin care by reducing patient contact points in the occipital area.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully Adjustable for the Perfect Fit: Height adjustment technology in both the front and back allows clinicians to effectively fit individual anatomies and multiple conditions.
- Pivoting Occipital Panels Reduce Pressure: Padded panels pivot bilaterally and self-adjust to cradle most head shapes for increased support and to help maximize patient comfort. Reduced patient contact on occipital midline helps limit pressure points and heat buildup in areas prone to skin break down.
- Increased Visibility for Improved Care: Innovative design provides greater visibility, enhancing the ability to inspect the skin without removing the collar.
- Easily Steps Up to Support Patients’ Condition: If additional motion restriction is required, both the Aspen Vista CTO and Aspen Vista CTO4 Upgrade Kits attach easily to the Aspen Vista MultiPost Collar.
- Promotes Effective Skin Care: Cotton-lined Aspen pads wick moisture from patient’s skin while clickable polyurethane foam helps ensure optimal pressure distribution.
- Vista Collar Front Panel: Features the Aspen Vista Collar front panel with the patented, easy height adjustment system for one size adjustability and an extra large tracheal aperture for improved access and airway management.